Thursday, October 24, 2013

TURNING 11

Today is my middle monster's 11th birthday. I couldn't help but pull out a few old (& 1 new) photos to embarrass celebrate him.  I am truly honored to be this kiddos Mom.
 

          



I couldn't pass this one up...it is SO Sam!!


Taken by April Yost of A Yost Photography...thank for rushing to get it edited for me to use today.  Just another reason she is AMAZING!!

Just a few (or more) things I love about him...
He gives the best hugs...he holds on tight and rarely lets go first
His sense of humor...even if it gets him in trouble sometimes ;)
His smarts...this kid received a PERFECT report card last week (seriously,perfect,not even a 99%!)
He is leader...in the classroom & on the ball field
His kind heart...he is friends with everyone & doesn't leave anyone out
His confidence...he has just the right amount...he is proud but modest
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SUNSHINE!!!
 
Smiles~Beth
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

charlotte said...

Such a handsome boy. They grow up too fast.

Laurie said...

Love my nephew!